Thursday, November 16, 2006

Small Doses of Happiness

Again?!? No baked scallops!?! Sigh.

3rd time in a row from the same restaurant, on it's 3rd branch...

I've been craving for it for weeks! Darn!

My colleagues and I have been through some tough times as a group and perhaps (in my case) individually. But all hail to patience and perseverance... we are (and I am) still alive! Yey! With a little budget at hand (it's the 15th of the month) went out with a few friends and you know what's next... ;)

Spreading happiness... and love!!!...

Urgh... do I sound a bit weird here? Ummm, I'm not drunk nor I am on drugs... nevah!

I didn't drink that much (e-hem!) though I am disappointed that there are no baked scallops, still as one of my friends SMS me (the one that didn't make it), "Life goes on even though there's no scallops... there are better reasons to be happy"...

O-K...

I found it a bit overreacting (me and her comment) but then again, she's RIGHT.

I'm just happy (and satisfied) with the night out and the outcome of all our labors of "love". Hey! You know who you two guys are... thanks!


To more sensible conversations (besides work, of course), success and more beer... ;)

Cheers!












(And now, back to regular programming...)

No comments: