Sunday, January 07, 2007

New Year Entry... that is quite late!

With the New Year entering in my life, I am applying finally some changes that I should HAVE done before. And with what my VBF and I started yesterday, it is the marking of supposedly my "new" life ahead of me... FOR me.

I am moving. That I have to announce. Changes is inevitable for me to move on and indeed have a life. This perhaps will be my farewell post but coming back might take some time and couldn't tell when. To where I am moving it would be here... I am still sorting and thinking of how to start it. But all will be different–perhaps I'll be straight, bolder and at times tactless... hihihi! We'll soon find out ;)

Happy New Year to you reader/s (if anyone is really reading this)... and I'd see you again soon.

No comments: