Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Something New Yet Still Blue

Things may not be great lately but hey, who has a perfect life anyway? Oh well, it's Christmas time. Less than 2 weeks to go and I still haven't shopped yet nor even have a list.

Busy, busy, busy... well, it's better than being bum, right?

So, for a change, this year I decided to buy something for M-E. Well, funds are quite tight yet I did a few magic tricks (which later I know I have to pay for it... sigh). since Monday i have been eyeing for this...

Slick and yeah, I know... sexy... RED!

So, yesterday after our usual Tuesdays meeting, I headed for the nearest mall in search for that sexy thing. Cholo, a friend and a Brand Associate of our client accompanied me. (Pocholo dear, thanks so much! Mwuah!) Checking each and every cellphone shop in that area. Take note: ONE BY ONE. And what I got was this:

The red one will be costing an additional 3K. And I'm a little over my budget already. Too much for sexiness... :(

What is it about RED lately that I've been eyeing for one?

I think I have been into the "safe side" of the world. Now, I am trying to be bold and all... me? Nyahahaha! Oh well... It's never to late that I've realized that I'm a girl... no! That Nemcy is into a "realization"... ?

Choz!

Still not that feeling OK (great I mean, after the buying spree)... I don't know. (What is it with me?!?)


So, I didn't get a red phone... I am getting this later or the next coming days...
Hahaha!!!

It's still RED anyway. Got a problem with that?!?

No comments: