Thursday, September 07, 2006

My FATE this September

It has been my habit that every first day (or at least first week) of every month I check out what the stars has install for me. Thanks to my VBF who introduce to to this site.

Since June if I’m not mistaken, the astrologer is so consistent (and persistent) that this year will be my year specially in terms of love and relationship. Well… my heart skipped a beat I think when I first read about it… and the 2nd time… but on the 3rd time… Well, nothing’s been happening or just even changed! Sigh…

And now the “stars” tells me this…

…This means that while this month you may assume your love life has been blown to smithereens, what has occurred may be a blessing in disguise. When new love arrives, it will happen in a random, offhand way, at a time when you will be barely thinking about romance. If a meeting doesn't happen this month, you should encounter even better vibes for romance as you get closer to your birthday. Keep your chin up - all things happen for a reason.


→All for a reason… wow! As if no one says so…

The tensions will continue to build, however, until you reach the full moon lunar eclipse in Pisces on September 7. On this day, you will have a full moon eclipse in your fifth house of true love, and this eclipse will be operative plus or minus four days from this date. If you are single and not currently dating, there is a good chance you could meet someone at this time. This is possible because Uranus will be on a mission to radically change your lifestyle in a way you don't expect, so you could conceivably meet a new person.


→Well, the 7th is almost over, so we hang on for the “plus 4 days” part. But as for the dating part… gees… tell me how can that happen?!? How, how… HOW?!?

Your best nights for new love or to enjoy love you have now will be at month's end: September 23, 25, 26, and 29. You might like the events of September 7, but the aspects are so wild and volatile, it is impossible to know if you will be happy or desperately unhappyat that time.


→Now, specific (or call it suggestive) dates are mentioned but then again she tells you that she isn’t sure if it’s happy or not! Wha…?

Again, feelings will be raw and inflamed and liable to put one of your close romantic relationships at risk, but it's not clear if the alliance under your microscope will be a friendship or a romantic one. Be very careful with what you say and how you say it at this time.


→I don’t have that “romantic one” and now I’ll lose a friend?!? WTF?!

Again, in terms of creativity, September 7 is a total wild card. Big life events happen on eclipses, so you may be recording your big record on this day or having a major art opening of your work. Let things happen as they want to, dear Scorpio.


→Yeah! Recording? Art exhibit? I’m at work… and not just stuck in my room!!!

Early this month, Pluto, now being called the "dwarf planet" by scientists but still being recognized by astrologers as a key force in Scorpio's life, will turn direct orbit on September 4.


→Remind me! Overacting it may seem, but I am really affected by those “scientists” that demoted Pluto to being just a “dwarf”. Like what my VBF mentioned in his blog… is it like a beauty pageant when the winner is being stripped off her title! I wish Hades would appear by their foot and burn them to ashes by doing that… bwahahaha!!! How evil of me ;)

When Jupiter moves into Sagittarius in December, you will see a virtual cornucopia of cash open up for you, a trend that will only continue and grow from there into 2007.


→Honestly, I’d rather have this over the love thing, really. I definitely would LOVE this one to happen!

And lastly…

Finally, at month's end you may become involved in a charity event, and if you do, you would surprise yourself with the outstanding results you produce. Nothing an eclipse does is offhand or unusual. If you want to make a difference to others, this would be your chance. Take it and run with it!


→Making a mark is something for me. This made me stop for a moment and think. How can this me? After reading this part, two companies/organizations came about to me: UNICEF and CTW (Children’s Television Workshop).

I rant, complain and sound sarcastic, but I still kept on coming back to the site. I still read it, analyze it and wonder… can all these (or even just a few) really happen?

I wish…
I hope…
I dream…

…that this September would really be of MY month.

;D

No comments: