Thursday, September 14, 2006

One Quick Blog...

I think I miss this one out on my blog My FATE This September. It says:

New people will pour into your life at this time, although one dear friend - a male (it appears) - may depart at this time too, for any number of reasons. The cause may be something as simple as your buddy's marriage or a need to move to another state or country to take a new job. Even though you will miss your friend, you will be very occupied by new friends and acquaintances, too. Your interests have changed, and the people who are entering your life now will reflect your emerging interests.

Oh... I remember this part... and IT CAME TRUE. Yup! My "dear male friend" just confirmed it over YM a couple of hours ago that he is starting to pack...


This male friend of mine is my VBF. We have talked this one for sometime now and he knows that I don't like him to leave BEFORE. But now, after all of the things he's been "encountering"... he deserves this long-planned travel. May it be vacation or career break.

I won't object... not this time!

At least I have a very valid reason to stay up late... really late. Chatting galore–and SKYPE calls! Now, I have a reason to use that headphones we bought.

Sigh...

No comments: