Monday, October 23, 2006

From TransAmerica to the Lady-Boy

Ok. I am sick in bed yet I can’t wait to blog this. Hell I care if I get sick again because I am straining myself when I am not yet well.

Before I get lost in thoughts I better start.

Since I was occupied with my work last week and now I am stuck in bed I missed blogging. Yet I have a couple of things in my head, I decided to do this first. Topic: Transsexual.

What about them? It just so happened that in the very same week 2 different worlds somehow “united” in this topic…

My VBF is in NY right now, blogged about his TS (shortcut for transsexual) aunt and our client who just came in from Thailand relayed to us how those TS in Bangkok called Lady-boys are soooo famous to foreigners.

First of, New York, center of the universe as claimed. My VBF met more TS than expected (quoting him: “I have not been in the company of so many trannies in my life!”). He was even invited to this Silver Swan bar (yes, it’s a soy sauce brand in my country BUT there it’s a famous TS bar) but he has to dress up like a TS. O-K, I told myself… will my VBF give in? Nope he didn’t (yes!) Being an art-comic fanatic and cultured more than 5 gentlemen combined (if there are still any, btw), I still know my VBF. He mentioned in his blog how weird he’d look like if he’d dress up and catered a wig… I could imagine. But with his description of these TS, they have the power to manipulate and I’d say it again manipulate men that they drive crazy. His auntie was able to demand an iPod nano from this guy she’s dating that she didn’t really like going out. And she shares one story of another TS friend of hers (or his) that another TS asked for a NEW car and it was given just like that.

WOW.

Boobs flashing through plunging necklines and cross-legging with some tight mini skirts… some power.

Effortless power…

And I am quite ashamed that I, having a non-surgical breasts and an authentic vagina is so picky and don’t have a boyfriend for more than a decade.

Well, to each his/her own… as they say.

Going half across the world… we stop for the story of our Asian brothers (or sisters) the lady-boys. Thailand is now before for cheap shopping spree but not it’s more known for CHEAP gender-change operation. I have another gay friend who is seeking for a gender change. He told me he’ll be getting one and he plans to bring me there as his companion when he gets it. O-K… I told him half-hesitation and half-happy for him. I felt privilege for among our friend he wanted me to be with him. But I am quite afraid for myself. Ah… I might freak out when I see their testicles and penis in a jar being handed to me and the doctor saying, you might wanted to hold this for your friend in the operating room.

Of course, that’s an exaggeration but if that do happens, I will faint… for the first time!

Anyway, 2 of our clients went to Thailand for business transaction. At night of course, it is expected to go “out” and “explore” the place. Brian, who was assigned to conquer Thailand in one of our clients “expedition” did mention something about these lady-boys in his blog. But relaying the story is quite different from being read I suppose. Cholo, one of our clients’ BA who seemed to be an “expert” on looking at REAL ladies was REALLY confused with these lady-boys. They ARE PERFECT. That’s his only clue on how to differentiate from God-made female species from those doctor-perfected ladies. He did mention Filipina celebrities that look like those lady-boys! Even one of their co-employee looked like one lady-boy… except that this lady-boy doesn’t have much arm hair (sorry, Monica! That’s what Cholo said)…

These lady-boys are such a hit on tourist. Well, sex is really sold there… but I don’t want to dwell into visual description or anything like that… but I wonder… how TS and lady-boys do it? I mean 2 different cultures… well… geesh…

Nevermind.

No comments: