Thursday, October 12, 2006

When Strips Reflect Reality

So many things in mind to blog about and here I am stunned.

Hmmm… why not let the infamous cat speak. Folks, Garfield presents…

LIFE

Strip no. 1



It is better to shot your mouth when you have nothing better to say. Why? Because you'll be an annoyance to everyone. You take their precious time, ruin their day, etc. etc. Speak ONLY when it is needed… like when you are asked to. But there are really some people who are quite insensitive about these incidents. I guess people on the "other" side should just practice shielding themselves. Turn on your radar, kids!

Strip no. 2


How we should envy Garfield. It’s simply exposing his claws will make other retract knowing he’s in a bad mood. And he has the right to show it. Others are banned to do so… and with frequent containment will lead to depression, mood swings or fatality: DEATH?

Strip no. 3


Haaaaaa… that grin that’s stuck there for no apparent reason. I am a victim of that recently. Say… am I? Nah…

I could relate to Jon…?

OMG! Nooooo…..

(Chanting repeatedly: There is life outside the office... there is life outside my room...)

No comments: