Sunday, October 29, 2006

Post Birthday Syndrome: A Photo Documentary

Emotions down. Alcohol flushed. I’m ok and have finally time to choose some photos to post (and to blog it). Hehehe.

The Cake:



Yes! After months of craving this Aristocrat torte-something cake (can’t even recall the name) I finally got it for my birthday! It’s like varieties of sans rival all packed in one… and when you cut it, it looks like a checkered board! And see the plate of pasta? Evidence of stroganoff Mommy Ria cooked for my birthday.. YUMMY!

Blowing of Candles (make it one HUGE candle instead)





Not for tradition but more of for fun, the kids (Milan and Audrey) helped their Ninang ‘Ba (that’s me!) blow the candle. If you’re wondering what I wished for… it’s world peace! HAHAHA!



The cake’s quite hard to cut!



After some struggle, have a cake Myles before Audrey gets it (Myles’s the one taking the photos. See how Audrey stares down at the cake)

A Photo Sequence of a Satisfied Kiddo



Ahh… Audrey finally got her hand on the cake, seriously. Either she’s telling herself, “I can do it! I can get a piece and eat it by myself” or ”You can’t escape from me, you cake! You’re going straight down to my tummy!



Big mouth… "In you go, cake!"



Did you just take my picture?! See how I’m holding my fork! Tiny as it looks I’m going to stab you with this!”

Of course, it’s a joke! How can a cute kid like Audrey think of that?

Nuninu… ninu…

No comments: